Thursday, July 9, 2009

Is Nancy Allen In Carrie Fisher On Tattooine?

Of course some
Street girls bother
Me
It’s really insulting
There are never
Any girls out that
Late when I’m out
Just guys
They were like ‘Do
You want to get
Married?’ ‘I’m Lisa’ I
Guess it’s bc. it’s
Summer
Yeah, they thrive in
The summer like
Maggots and
Dogshit welfare
Cock receptacles
I hope you’re going
Well and not sick
Anymore
I can do WNYU on
Mon. 13
WFMU I need to
See early Augs
Schedule I am will
Just need to see &
Then shuffle my
Shifts
Would you like to
Read at my house
27th or 28th of this
Month
What if the msg
Etched on our
Record was a jab
At him nothing
Mean, just funny
Is everything ok
Is Nancy Allen in
Robocop related to
Carrie Fisher
Is Nancy Allen in
Robocop related to
Carrie Fisher
Hey man, my
Schedule for the
End of the month
Is already full w.
Band & work thnx
Tho
Ever seen
Frankenhooker

No comments: